Simultaneously promoting creative thinking and social values, this course carefully develops your students' thinking skills, sharpening their memory and improving their concentration. Engaging characters accompany learners on their journey and, as the students grow, so do the characters, with new faces introduced every two levels.
Quick Minds also provides specific help for Spanish-speaking learners.
- Comfortably covers Cambridge English: Movers by level 6.
- This course is highly flexible and can be adapted to meet available classroom time and your teaching needs: the Pupil's Book features both core and optional content, as well as activities especially designed for Spanish-speaking learners such as phonics and typical learner errors.
- 'Think!' activities are designed to improve pupils' memory and concentration skills.
- 'Create that!' and 'Do that! sections develop children's creativity and imagination.
- 'Learn and Think' CLIL lessons make language learning more memorable and engaging.
- The accompanying Activity Book, online interactive activities, flashcards, wordcards, posters and Digital Minds for interactive whiteboard provide all the material you need to keep your students engaged.
Authors: Herbert Puchta, Günter Gerngross and Peter Lewis-Jones