This seven-level course gives children a confident start to learning English, and makes lessons a joy for teachers. Perfect for general use, it also fully covers the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) tests syllabus, preparing students better than ever for success at Starters, Movers and Flyers.
The Starter Level, designed for the international edition, gives children a quick start to English before they can read or write, and can be used in the last year of Infantil.
Kid's Box for Spanish Speakers also provides specific help for Spanish-speaking learners.
- The new 'My Home Booklet' revises vocabulary and grammar and helps
self-assess basic competences development at home with parents.
- Phonics sections help improve pronunciation, spelling and reading skills.
- An improved focus on grammar, with Grammar boxes and a Grammar reference
in the Pupil's Book, plus a Grammar practice in the Activity Book.
- New resources to exploit stories in the classroom: character masks, story summaries, and playscripts.
- Exam-type tests in levels 2, 4 and 6 help to assess the children's progress, and familiarise them with the format of the Cambridge English: Young Learners exam.
- Digital Box for Interactive Whiteboard includes the Digital Pupil’s Book and Digital Activity Book with answers and interactive activities; integrated audio; animated stories, flashcards, wordcards, posters and Teacher’s notes.
Authors: Caroline Nixon and Michael Tomlinson.